Bills Enacted Into Laws
A. Principally Authored
- Republic Act 10664 – An Act Declaring the Last Full Week of August as Armed Forces of the Filipino Week Approved by the President.
- Republic Act 10697 – An Act Preventing the Proliferation of Weapons of Mass Destruction by Managing the Trade in Strategic Goods, the Provision of Related Services, and for Other Purposes.
- Republic Act 10844 – An Act Creating the Department of Information and Communications Technology, Defining its Powers and Functions.
- Joint Resolution Increasing the Daily Subsistence Allowance of all Officers, Enlisted Personnel, Candidate Soldiers, Probationary Second Lieutenants, Cadets and Civilian Active Auxiliaries of the AFP, Commissioned and Non-Commissioned Personnel of the PNP, BFP, BJMP, Cadets of the PNPA, PCG, the Candidate Coast Guardsmen of the PCG and the Uniformed Personnel of the National Mapping and Resource Information Authority (MAMRIA) from Ninety Pesos (P90.00) to One Hundred and Fifty Pesos (P150.00) per day Effective January 1, 2015.
- Republic Act 10633 – An Act Appropriating Funds for the Operation of the Government of the Republic of the Philippines From January One to December Thirty One, Two Thousand and Fourteen, and for Other Purposes.
- Republic Act 10634 – An Act Appropriating the Sum of Fourteen Billion Six Hundred Million Pesos (P14,600,000,000.00) as Supplemental Appropriations for FY 2013 and for Other Purposes.
- Republic Act 10635 – An Act Establishing the Maritime Industry Authority (MARINA) as the Single Maritime Administration Responsible for the Implementation and Enforcement of the 1978 International Convention on Standards of Training, Certification, and Watch keeping for Seafarers, as Amended, and International Agreements or Covenants Related Thereto.
- Republic Act 10643 – An Act to Effectively Instil Health Consciousness Through Graphic Health Warnings on Tobacco Products.
- Republic Act 10647 – An Act Strengthening the Ladderized Interface Between Technical-Vocational Education and Training and Higher Education.
- Republic Act 10649 – An Act Increasing the Burial Assistance for Veterans from Ten Thousand Pesos (P10,000.00) to Twenty Thousand Pesos (P20,000.00), Amending for the Purpose Republic Act 6948, as Amended, Otherwise Known as “An Act Standardizing and Upgrading the Benefits for Military Veterans and Their Dependents” and Appropriating Funds Therefore.
- Republic Act 10651 – An Act Appropriating Funds for the Operation of the Government of the Republic of the Philippines From January One to December Thirty One, Two Thousand and Fifteen, and for Other Purposes.
- Republic Act 10665 – An Act Establishing the Open High School System in the Philippines and Appropriating Funds Therefore.
- Republic Act No. 10687 – An Act Providing for a Comprehensive and Unified Student Financial Assistance System for Tertiary Education (UniFAST), Thereby Rationalizing Access Thereto, Appropriating Funds Therefore and for Other Purposes.